Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is in accordance with the scope of the Gestalt : Jurnal Desain Komunikasi Visual
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end and The article is in accordance with the template in the Gestalt: Jurnal Desain Komunikasi Visual
- The number of scientific readings used as a bibliography is at least 10 titles (80% primary references and 20% secondary references).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- IF THE ARTICLE IS ACCEPTED TO BE PUBLISHED, THEN THE WRITER IS CHARGED PUBLICATION FEE ABOUT RP. 400.000,-
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.